TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CIRKL
To use CIRKL, you must first accept the Terms and Conditions.
We are The CIRKL AB, a Swedish company (hereafter “CIRKL”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). CIRKL operates a Service, accessible via an application (hereafter “the application”, “the app”).
These terms and conditions (the Terms) apply between CIRKL and you, and regulate your access to and use of the Service. It is important that you read the terms carefully before using the app as the terms describe the obligations between you and us, CIRKL.
By registering as a user of CIRKL and using the service, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms and do not wish to be bound by them, you cannot use the Service.
2. ABOUT THE SERVICE
CIRKL is a digital tool where families and other constellations can plan their everyday life, even together with others in the same situation.
THE CIRKL AB offers an app, intended to be used by parents, children, and other adults to help the family plan their everyday life (the Service).
The Service is made available through our Application for mobile devices (“the application”, “the app”).
3. PARENTS AND CHILDREN’S USE OF THE SERVICE.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent’s/guardian’s approval to use CIRKL.
To use the Service, you must be over 18 years old, or have your Parent’s or Guardian’s consent.
If you, as a parent or guardian, allow your child to use the Service, you should ensure that your child is aware of how the child can use the Service. You as a guardian are responsible for the child’s use of the Service, under parental responsibility. We encourage you to regularly talk to your child about and how they use the Service.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THE SERVICE
- You are responsible for your user account.
- You must provide accurate information.
- If you cannot access your account or suspect that you have been hacked, tell CIRKL immediately.
- It is forbidden to use CIRKL for commercial purposes.
- It is forbidden to copy, modify, influence, or collect information from CIRKL.
- It is forbidden to use CIRKL for violations, harassment, sexual harassment, and creating discord.
- It is forbidden to upload offensive content.
- If you break the rules, you may have to pay for costs that may have arisen from the rule breaking and be responsible for any legal consequences.
- To access the Service, you must accept and approve the Terms and create a user account by registering certain personal information, including email address or Apple Sign In or Google Play ID (“User Account”).
You are responsible for using the Service in a legal and responsible manner in accordance with these Terms.
Your use of the Service shall therefore be subject to the following obligations:
- You are responsible for providing complete, true and accurate contact, account, and payment information and for ensuring that such information is kept up to date. You are also responsible for ensuring that other information that you may transfer to CIRKL as a user of the Service, to your knowledge, is not false, is not offensive or otherwise can corrupt or disrupt the Service.
- You are responsible for all use of the Service that occurs under your username. If your email address or the device you use to access the service is lost or stolen or if you have reason to suspect that there has been unauthorized access to your user account, please contact CIRKL immediately.
- You may not use the service for any commercial purposes or other purposes not related to the purpose of the Service (to be used by children, parents/guardians and other adults approved by the parent/guardian.)
- You may not copy (unless expressly permitted in these Terms), decode, modify, arrange, attempt to access the source code, modify or create your own variants or versions of the service. Copying of information published by Cirkl or by Cirkl’s partners in the Application, including third-party information available via the Service, is strictly prohibited.
- The Service may not be used in any way that is illegal, harmful, or can be considered offensive by CIRKL, other users, or third parties. In particular, you may not use the Service in any way to harass, exploit, threaten, defame or otherwise violate someone else’s rights. CIRKL is not responsible for such use by another user or party but CIRKL encourages you to report all incidents to CIRKL (such as harassment, threats, defamation, offensive or illegal messages).
If you violate any of these Terms, or if legal liability results from your use of the Service, you will be responsible for costs and expenses, including legal fees and costs, which we or our employees, contractors or associates incur as a result. This includes all costs resulting from someone else using your information, or CIRKL-account, unless you can prove that it has been used fraudulently.
CIRKL contains features so that users can report perceived offensive content and perceived abuse of the service. These reports are processed by CIRKL within 24 hours and may, if applicable, result in users who abuse the service being blocked and the agreement terminated (see more under 6. Termination or suspension of the service).
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
6. TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE
- If you delete your account, you terminate the agreement.
If you break the rules and your obligations, we will terminate the agreement. See more under item 4. Your obligations when using the service.
You can terminate your agreement with Cirkl at any time by deleting your account in the Cirkl applications and ending your use of the Service.
CIRKL may terminate the agreement with you, according to these Terms, and suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Service if any of the following occurs:
- You violate our Terms.
- You are late with payment.
- You do not, when asked, provide the information we need to verify your identity or the validity of any information you have given us.
- If you upload offensive content or misuse the Service.
- We suspect that you are, or have been, involved in fraudulent or illegal activity when using the Service.
Upon termination of your agreement with us, you must stop using the Service.
Cirkl also has the right to terminate the agreement with you without giving a reason.
7. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
We retain all rights to copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
The Service is protected by Copyright laws and international copyright instruments and also other laws and regulations regarding property rights and intellectual property. CIRKL and its licensors shall retain ownership in and to the Service and all related intellectual property rights, including without limitation trademarks, company names, database rights, and patents. You enjoy a license with only a limited right to use the Service as described in and subject to these Terms.
The license does not allow you to use CIRKL’s name, trademarks, or other commercial symbols. All rights and licenses not expressly assigned to you in these Terms are retained by CIRKL.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We cannot guarantee that CIRKL will always function perfectly.
- We are not responsible for things beyond our control and damages resulting from such things.
- You need to take appropriate security measures.
We cannot guarantee that your access to our website, or its content, will be delivered uninterrupted and error-free, or that the website will be free from viruses or other harmful properties. It is your responsibility to have satisfactory protection and procedures in place to ensure that material that you obtain from our website is free from harmful properties.
Cirkl monitors and controls content made available by the Users or other third parties via the Service, but cannot guarantee its origin or accuracy regardless. Cirkl is not responsible and cannot be held liable for the validity and accuracy of the content obtained in connection with the use of the Service. Any use of information obtained through the use of the service should be done at your own discretion and at your own risk.
We have taken all measures to counteract internet fraud and to ensure that all data collected from you is kept safe. In the extremely unlikely case of a breach of our secure data servers, we cannot be held responsible.
Under no circumstances can we be held liable for direct, indirect, exemplary, or any other form of loss or damage resulting from your use of the service.
Cirkl is not responsible for delays or losses caused by circumstances beyond our control.
9. TRANSFER AND ASSIGNMENT
We may transfer the rights or obligations in these terms to another company.
Cirkl may assign and transfer rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party with whom Cirkl collaborates. Cirkl will notify you of such transfer or assignment if it affects your rights under these terms.
10. SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
We are not obligated to always provide you with customer service or offer updates.
Cirkl strives to provide accurate and effective technical support, upgrades, and updates of the Service. However, Cirkl shall not have an obligation to provide support or maintenance of the Service under these Terms and retains the right to limit support, upgrades, and updates.
If you post questions or comments on our website, app store, or social media, you retain copyright over the text. However, you grant us the right to republish the text on our website and to distribute, make available, or sell the text in print or electronic form anywhere in the world as part of a compiled edition or otherwise.
11. CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND TERMS
- We may change these terms by posting new versions on the website.
- If the changes are significant, we will contact you directly in the app or via email.
Cirkl may at any time, with or without notice, change the Terms by posting new versions of the Terms on our website. You can always find the latest version of the terms on the website. Unless a different date is specified, the new versions of the Terms become effective 30 days after being published on the website.
In the event of significant changes, you will be notified through a message in the app or through a notice on the website.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you have further questions about CIRKL’s terms or wish to request certain information, you are encouraged to contact CIRKL.
The contact information is:
The Cirkl AB, 559262-1378.
You can also send questions to email@example.com
These terms were updated on September 9, 2022.